“Advice on Divorcing: A Comprehensive Seminar on Divorce” is the brainchild of Mark Slade and Allison Ziefert, colleagues from Keller Williams MidTown Direct Realty in Maplewood. Both Mark and Allison have successfully navigated their own divorces. Their collaborative approach to real estate is uniquely effective in divorce situations and they have closed many successful transactions together.
It is their experience that you need to rely on a variety of experts in different fields of practice to achieve the best outcome in a divorce. “Advice on Divorcing” gives access to Mark and Allison's “team of experts," leaders in the NJ divorce arena, who can work in tandem to help address the 3 biggest concerns that most divorcing people have:
- How can I afford to live?
- What will happen to my house?
- What will happen with my kids?
The “lunch and learn” style event will be held in a private room at The Hills Tavern, 40 Main Street in Millburn on Wednesday, February 7, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. There is no charge for the event which is being generously sponsored by Acres Land Title Agency of Millburn.
Experts in the fields of family law, financial planning, mortgage lending and residential real estate will answer questions on the divorce process, explain how to assess your financial picture and propose strategies to protect your wealth.
Featured experts are as follows:
- Amy L. Miller, Esq., a partner in the family law firm of Jacobs Berger LLC in Morristown.
- Susan L. Portnoi, CPA/PFS, Senior Wealth Advisor with Traust Sollus Wealth Management in Princeton.
- Christian Weigand, owner of Sun Quest Funding, a licensed mortgage lender based in Cranford.
- Peter Uzzolino, President and Founder of Acres Land Title Agency in Millburn.
- Mark Slade and Allison Ziefert, realtors from Maplewood’s Keller Williams Midtown Direct Realty.