8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, April 24, at Maplewood Town Hall (574 Valley Street)
The Township of Maplewood has been spending more of its dollars with locally-owned businesses. We “look local first” when buying goods and services. We patronize Maplewood’s bakeries, delis and caterers; contract with local professionals; and purchase products from local and home-based businesses. We want to do more.
On Tuesday, April 24, hear about opportunities to do business with the Township.
- What types of businesses does the Township use?
- How do I find out about these opportunities?
- What is the bidding/proposal/quote process?
- How much time does it take for the Township to make a decision on a purchase?
- What qualifications do I need to work with the Township?
- What are the insurance requirements?
- Do I have to sign a contract and what are the terms?
- What is the payment schedule? How long do I have to wait to get paid?
Please join us to discuss these topics and your questions, comments and ideas. If you have any questions about the event, please give me a call at 973-762-7170.
We look forward to seeing you on April 24.
Mayor Vic De Luca