MAPLEWOOD AND SOUTH ORANGE, NJ - There's no shortage of homes decorated spooktacularly for the Halloween holiday in South Orange and Maplewood.
Here are homes you won't want to miss:
- The Giant Spider on Prospect (678 Prospect St., between Harvard St. and Tuscan Rd.)
- The Big Face on Sommer (44 Sommer Ave., between Prospect St. and Osborne Terrace.)
- The Creepy Graveyard on Warren (18 Warren Rd., between Parker Ave. and Elberta Rd.)
- Tombstones and Skeletons on Richmond (470 Richmond Ave., near Parker Ave.)
- Spooky North Terrace (32 North Terrace, between Oakland Rd. and Parker Ave.)
- Keep Out of Ridgewood (623 Ridgewood Rd., at the corner of Mountain Ave.)
- Scary Scene on Prospect (558 Prospect St., at the corner of Elmwood Ave.)
- The House of Horrors on Summit (413 Summit Ave., near the intersection with Garfield Pl.)
- The Yard with All the Inflatables (N. Wyoming Ave., near the intersection with Tillou Ave.)
- The Haunted House on Beech Spring (363 Beech Spring Rd., between N. Wyoming Ave. and N. Ridgewood Rd.)
- Fright Fest on Glenview (53 Glenview Rd., near the intersection with Allen Ct.)
Do you have a favorite Halloween house that was missed? Please email us at email@example.com so we can add it to the list.