MAPLEWOOD, NJ - The Maplewood Farmer's Market is back for its 22nd season on Mon., June 6.
The market will be held in the Indiana Street Municipal parking lot, which is adjacent to Springfield Ave. The Farmers Market is open every Monday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., from June 6 to November 21.
Organizers state that the farmers market will be full of "Jersey Fresh fruits and vegetables, pickles and olives, breads, pastries and preserves, cheeses," as well as "prepared foods like steaks, burgers, crab cakes," and gluten-free meals for "on the go."
Vendors planned for the 2016 Maplewood Farmers Market are:
- Alstede Farms from Chester, NJ
- Stony Hills Gardens from Chester, NJ
- Hoboken Farms from Hoboken, NJ
- Pickles, Olives, etc. from Lyndhurst, NJ
- Paolo's Kitchen - Gluten Free Specialist from New Providence, NJ
- Nostros LLC - Ev Eleon (973) from Springfield, NJ
For more information about the market, or how to become a vendor in 2017,
call the Farmer's Market at 973-762-8120 ext. 2003 or email the Farmer's Market Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The South Orange Farmer's Market opens on Wed., June 1 -- details here.