SOUTH ORANGE, NJ — In light of current events, many of us have found ourselves working from home. Our makeshift home offices have proven safe and convenient, but they come with their fair share of distractions — unreliable WiFi, disruptions from kids and other family members, barking dogs, noisy construction outside your window — the list goes on.
If you're finding it increasingly difficult to focus and beginning to experience “WFH fatigue”, then it's time to escape the distractions and redundancy of your home office. Set up your new office here at myBranchOffice SOMA One – a convenient coworking space located in downtown South Orange, New Jersey. From hot desks to private offices, we provide a professional workspace for entrepreneurs, freelancers, small business owners and employees, and remote workers. Become a member with us and bring some peace and productivity back into your workday.
All membership plans are available now in anticipation for our reopening on Monday June 15th. You can register online by clicking the link above. As we will only be operating at limited capacity, your registration ensures access to our resources.
Your membership plan will not be charged until the first day we are open and will be pro-rated for the month of June.
Current Members can auto-renew their existing plan without any further action.
Returning and NEW Members can choose from one of the following membership plans:
· Freelancer ($200/month) – Unlimited monthly drop-in use of a hot desk (The Orchard), member lounge, or available manager desk. Available 24/7 access. No reservation required, resources on a first come, first served basis.
· Executive ($1500/month) – Dedicated, private office with 24/7 access. Includes 4 hours of conference room use per month and 1 assigned parking spot. Discounts available for 6 or 12 month term agreement.
*Both membership plans have limited availability. Other plans on our website are under review and may change or be discontinued prior to our reopening.
At My Branch Office, we miss the hustle and bustle of our members coming and going while we're all home keeping our community safe. As we prepare for our official reopening on June 15th, the safety of our new and returning members will be our highest priority. We are committed to providing a secure and comfortable environment for everyone that walks through our doors. We want our members and staff to feel safe back in their place of work.
In line with CDC and other public health guidelines, we will implement a new set of safety procedures to govern the use of the space. When we reopen, the following health practices will be in place:
· All occupants will wear face coverings.
· Total occupancy will be reduced by 50% with seat distancing.
· Disinfectant dispensers will be available at entrances for hand sanitizing.
· Disinfecting wipes will be available to sanitize your work area.
· Physical distancing will be maintained while in the space.
These practices will be in effect upon opening. They will be reviewed and modified as warranted by public health conditions and government guidelines.
We will do our part, and we ask our members to do their part as well — together, we are committed to going back to work safely.
If you have any additional questions regarding reopening or our new protocols, please contact the Customer Care line at (973) 559-4252 or email Jim McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing you soon and looking at this crisis in the rear view mirror.
Take care and stay well!