MAPLEWOOD, NJ - Woolley Home Solutions today announces a contest to show gratitude and thank all of those who are doing their best during this time.
Kids of SOMA, we want to see your chalk drawings!
The theme of the drawings is "Gratitude." Gratitude is “the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.” Right now there are many people on the front lines trying to save us, let’s show gratitude to them.
Perhaps, you want to show gratitude to your guardians for watching over you, your teachers, or maybe the healthcare workers caring for sick patients. From police officers, fire men and women, and other first responders to the custodial staff and public workers still going out to keep our communities running, we appreciate them.
Whatever it is, we want to see it on Instagram. We will see your artwork when you use the hashtag #WoolleyGratitude. Then follow @WoolleyHome and tag three friends.
Make sure to incorporate creativity in your chalk drawings. And don’t worry if you don’t have chalk or a driveway, just draw a colored picture on paper.
- You Must Live In The State of New Jersey
- Entries Must Be Submitted No Later Than April 30th
- You Must be 17 or younger
- Tag your post with #WoolleyGratitude (make sure it is public)
- Follow WoolleyHome on Instagram
- Tag 3 friends to pass it forward!
Things to remember:
- Woolley wants you to be safe! Make sure you have parental supervision as you draw.
- Use caution when drawing — keep up your social distancing
- There will be four winners each receiving a $25 gift card to a local SOMA business
Thank you to these local businesses:
Sparkhouse Toys and Books
Express Yourself Studios
General Store Cooperative
Woolley Home Solutions is located at 12 Burnett Avenue in Maplewood. Visit their website at WoolleyHome.com or call 973-762-7400 to learn more and schedule service for fuel delivery or home services. Woolley Home Solutions serves Essex, Morris, Somerset, Hunterdon, and Union counties with oil heat and a variety of home services, including plumbing, cooling and heating.
TAPinto SOMA is an online newspaper serving the Townships of Maplewood and South Orange Village.
TAPinto SOMA is accredited by the New Jersey Press Association, and is a locally owned news organization serving the community.
Got a news tip or opinion? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.