- Local South Orange Retailer Joins the Fight Against Plastic Straws
- Don’t Give Up on South Orange’s Rain Park
- South Orange's Essex County Freeholder and Environmental Lawyer Condemns ...
- Here’s How NJ’s Potential Bag Tax Could Affect South Orange and Maplewood
- Maplewood and South Orange Farmers Markets Back in June
- South Orange's Spiotta Park is Renovated and Ready for Summer
By ANDREA CURLEYAugust 4, 2018
Applications for rental space in the Rahner Greenhouse will be received in the Maplewood Municipal Building, 574 Valley St., on Thursday, September 6, from 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Doors to the Town Hall Meeting Room will be opened at 4 pm. The allocation of spaces will be made in the order in which applicants arrive and sign in.
The greenhouse spaces are available to Maplewood residents only, ...