Natural Approaches to Improve Health & Boost Immunity at the Somers Library
Saturday, July 11, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
At this educational workshop you will learn:
- Healthy eating for life to prevent disease
- What supplements are immune boosting
- How to reduce the harmful effects of stress and
- Daily exercise that boost immunity
- How to limit your need for drugs and surgery
- How to reduce pain naturally
Registration is required; please go to our online calendar here.or or call 914-232-5717.
Dr. Edward Markowitz of Advanced Wellness & Injury Center has utilized a unique combination of customized nutrition, electrical acupuncture and hands-on therapy to successfully help thousands of patients with their health issues and has lectured extensively on natural solutions to health problems for more than 35 years.
Our programs are funded by The Friends of the Library - thanks for your support!
The Somers Library ~ 914-232-5717 ~ www.somerslibrary.org