Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia at the Somers Library
Friday, May 8, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Alzheimer's is not normal aging; it's a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior. Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer's
- The difference between Alzheimer's and dementia
- Alzheimer's diseases stages and risk factors
- Current research
- Treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer's Association resources
Registration is required; please register on our online events calendar here or call the library at 232-5717.
Presented by the Alzheimer's Association Hudson Valley Chapter.
Our programs are funded by The Friends of the Library - thanks for your support!
The Somers Library ~ 914-232-5717 ~ www.somerslibrary.org