Virtual Presentaion: Alzheimer's Conversations: Protecting Your Health and Wealth
Wednesday, September 16, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Please join us for this webinar presentation hosted by Judi McAnaw, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones and featuring a special guest speaker from the Alzheimer's Association. Alzheimer's is one of the costliest diseases; a lifetime cost of care can be over $350,000. This disease robs families of their relationships and their wealth - two things we work so hard to preserve. At this special presentation, we'll discuss:
- Alzheimer's disease risk factors
- Warning signs of Alzheimer's
- Resources and how you can join the fight
- Protecting your finances and family with designated beneficiaries
- Legacy and estate strategies
- Life insurance
- Knowing the red flags of financial scams
Please register on our online calendar here in order to have access to this meeting. You will receive an invitation prior to the start of the webinar.
Our programs are funded by The Friends of the Library - thanks for your support!
The Somers Library ~ 914-232-5717 ~ www.somerslibrary.org