Virtual Presentation: 5 Ways to Prevent Learning Loss and Prepare Your Student for Fall
Wednesday, 5/27, 10-10:30 am OR Wednesday, 5/27, 4:00 - 4:30 pm
In a 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn best-practice, tools and strategies to support their student over the summer, so they can be ready for school this fall.
In this seminar presented by S4Learning, parents will learn:
- What are the 5 things your student can do to get ready for school
- What proven activities stop academic learning loss
- What can your student do this summer to get ahead this fall
- How to encourage your student’s personal and emotional growth
- Getting over quarantine fatigue
- How to reduce your student's stress and anxiety
This Webinar is geared to parents of students grades 6 and up. NOTE: THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT MEET AT THE LIBRARY, BUT WILL BE PRESENTED VIRTUALLY. You will need to be registered in order to participate. Please register on our online calendar for the 10:00 am class here and for the 4:00 pm class here in order to have access to this meeting. REGISTRATION FOR THE 10:00 PROGRAM ENDS AT 4 PM ON MAY 26 AND FOR THE 4:00 PROGRAM AT 8 AM ON MAY 27. You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar.
Our programs are funded by the Friends of the Somers Library through your donations. Thanks for your support!
The Somers Library ~ 914-232-5717 ~ www.somerslibrary.org