Navigating Your Way Through Medicare at the Somers Library
Wednesday, July 24th from 6:00 - 8:00 pm.
Discover what every person needs to know about our country's premier senior health plan! This course is designed to address the life events for everyone who is Medicare eligible as well as Baby Boomers who are just entering that stage of life. Whether you are already retired or just wanting to learn about the various options available in our county, this course is for you. The following topics will be covered:
- How to make the important decisions navigating through the Parts A, B, C & D
- Whether to purchase a Medigap or Supplemental Plan
- Whether to buy a separate prescription drug plan (PDP) or maintain prior employer's or union benefits
- The differences and similarities of the Advantage Plans (known as Part C with D)
- The various costs associated Medicare, Supplements or Gaps, Drug Plans and Advantage Plans
If you are a child of a Baby Boomer or someone who is already on Medicare, this course will help you help your family and friends. Registration is required; please register on our online events calendar here or call the library at 232-5717.
Presented by: MCM Agency, Inc. Somers, NY 10589 914-276-0469.
Our programs are funded by The Friends of the Library - many thanks for your support!
The Somers Library ~ 914-232-5717 ~ www.somerslibrary.org