- BHS Theater To Present A Classic: “The Music Man”
- Winter Storm Predicted for the Somerset Hills
- Bedminster Exec Named Somerset County's Outstanding Citizen
- Boys Basketball: Bernards Drops OT Game to Montgomery, 53-48
- Bernards High vs. Union Catholic Girls Basketball Teams Face Off to Support ...
- Bernards Police Locate Body of Township Teen in Wooded Area
By TAP INTO THE BREEZEFebruary 18, 2018
BRIDGEWATER, NJ - The Finderne Avenue bridge, between Union Avenue and Foothill Road, will be under construction from Feb. 20 for about nine months, according to a release from Somerset County.
The bridge will be constructed in three separate stages, with one lane northbound and one lane southbound being maintained, aside from intermittent single-day closures as required. In addition, ...