Farmstead Arts Center’s annual holiday shopping boutique will be held virtually this year due to Covid-19 restrictions. The year’s boutique features eight New Jersey small business owners who are artists and crafters. Links to participating vendor websites will be online at www.farmsteadartscenter.org through December 13, 2020.
- Are you looking for unique gifts for your loved ones?
- Would you like to help small businesses this holiday season?
We invite you to visit our website connect to the websites of the participating vendors to browse and shop for jewelry, prints, soaps, calendars, clothing, ceramics, honey and more.
Small Business Vendors participating include:
- Adornments by Loretta of Montclair – craft jewelry
- CustomCrittersbyDeb of Warren - ceramics
- KVdeC Studio of Summit – handmade and curated jewelry
- Laura Shabazz of Bernardsville – upcycled collage
- Le Fashion Cottage of Basking Ridge – retail clothing and accessories
- Parvathi Kumar Photography of Bridgewater – photography and fine art
- South Mountain Bees of South Orange – honey, soaps, lip balm
- WeArt Shop of Basking Ridge – wearable and usable art
You can also support Farmstead Arts by purchasing gift certificates which can be used for membership, art classes or for tickets to future performances.
About Farmstead Arts Center
Located at 450 King George Road in Basking Ridge NJ on the grounds of the historic Kennedy Martin Stelle Farmstead, Farmstead Arts is a center for fine, performing and practical arts offering year-round programming of concerts, lectures, theater, art exhibitions and special events. Artists in residence offer all varieties of art classes and workshops. More information: www.farmsteadartscenter.org.
Trustees, staff, volunteers and members manage Farmstead Arts activities as well as help preserve the historic property that is listed on the National & NJ Registers of Historic Places. The Friends of the Kennedy Martin Stelle Farmstead (dba as Farmstead Arts) is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization.