PEAPACK & GLADSTONE NJ - This is the Peapack & Gladstone Police Blotter for the week of December 10-17, 2017 as published by the Borough of Peapack & Gladstone.
Tuesday 12/12/17 3:14 PM - A Washington, NJ man came to Police HQ to report an incident that occurred at his workplace in Peapack. According to the 36 year old, his office was having a holiday party. The complainant stated that he put his drink down and walked away for a shirt time. Upon returning, the male took a drink and noticed that there appeared to be a strange texture to the drink. He believed someone put something in his drink, possibly a bodily fluid. Police are further investigating.
Wednesday 12/13/17 8:39 PM - Police reported a car versus deer crash on Rt. 206 in the area of Holland Avenue. A vehicle operated by a Millington, NJ man struck a deer while travelling southbound. The vehicle was disabled due to the damage from the crash and was towed from the scene.
Friday 12/15/17 12:42 PM - Police were dispatched to a Gladstone residence for a house lockout. There was a small child in the home and the oven was on. Ofc. Adam Caruso was able to make entry through a window and got the homeowner back inside.
Friday 12/15/17 1:58 PM - Police, along with the Peapack-Gladstone Fire Department, where dispatched to a Peapack business for a fuel spill. A vehicle was leaking gasoline and travelled on the business grounds. The PG Fire Department responded and assisted with clean up.
Friday 12/15/17 3:34 PM - Police, along with the Peapack-Gladstone First Aid Squad, responded to a Peapack residence for a report of an intoxicated female. Officers arrived to find a 50 year old female visibly intoxicated. She then complained of arm pain. She was transported to Morristown Medical Center by the PG First Aid Squad.
Friday 12/15/17 3:58 PM - Police were dispatched to a Peapack restaurant for a report of a male experiencing chest pains. Police arrived and checked vitals of the victim. The PG First Aid Squad responded and assumed patient care. The victim was transported to the hospital by the PG First Aid Squad.
Friday 12/15/17 8:01 PM - Officers were dispatched to the Gladstone Post Office for a water problem. Peapack-Gladstone Fire Chief McDermott was on location. It was discovered that an issue with an appliance in an upstairs appliance was causing the issue. The Fire Department was able to shut off the water. A maintenance person was contacted to assist with clean up.
Saturday 12/16/17 4:05 PM - Cpl. Owen Duff located a vehicle on the shoulder of Rt. 206 in the area of Pottersville Rd. Upon speaking with the driver, Cpl. Duff learned that the vehicle was leaking diesel fuel. The PG Fire Department was dispatched for clean-up of the fuel. A tow truck was contacted to remove the vehicle.