Over 80% of Tax Returns Have Errors or Missed Deductions. You're Probably Paying More Than Your Fair Share in Taxes
BASKING RIDGE, NJ - Tax returns certainly give a clear picture of the past year, but WFP Tax Partners believes it's wise to strategize for the current year to have a plan for moving forward.
At your tax appointment, they will review the latest tax-savings strategies overlooked by many taxpayers. WFP Tax Partners provides a four step process for their clients that includes the following:
Step 1: Gather Your Documents
- Income and Expense information for the year that JUST ended
- A copy of last year's tax returns
- Your driver's license (required by the IRS) - both for yourself, and your spouse (if filing jointly)
- Full names, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers for yourself, your spouse, and any dependents
- Your checking account and routing numbers (IRS prefers automatic credit/debit)
Step 2: During Your Discovery Appointment
- We'll collect your information and review it carefully
- We'll ask questions to make sure we understand your complete tax picture
- We'll take time to answer YOUR questions
After you leave, our CPA partners will complete your tax returns based on your information - so we'll ask you to come back for a follow-up delivery appointment. If we have any questions in the interim we'll be sure to contact you for clarification.
Step 3: During Your Delivery Appointment
- Delivery is designed to give you ample opportunity to review what we've done
- We'll make sure all remaining questions are answered
- Once we have your full approval, your tax returns will be eFiled
- We'll offer insights for improving your tax situation going forward
Step 4: Questions, comments and next steps
If you'd like more details for saving money on your taxes going forward, they will schedule time to meet again for customized tax planning.
WFP Tax Partners offices are located at 22 Church Street in the historic Liberty Corner district of Basking Ridge, and there’s ample free parking behind their building. Call 877-714-2362 or Click here to schedule your appointment.
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer. Click here to submit a Guest Column.