We Welcome You To Our Space That We Hope You Will Call Your Own.
How are you feeling today? I hope you had a peaceful day.
Join us on Sunday April 26 at 12:00 pm for a Coronavirus Stress and Anxiety Relief Workshop.
Join Peace of Mind’s Founder and Director of Trauma Informed Studies, Kris Silvestry and staff, this Sunday afternoon for a 90-minute online workshop designed to calm your anxieties in this uncertain and stressful time.
Kris and the staff will use a number of trauma informed tools to help you experience some respite from your anxiety and stress, including:
- lecture, discussion and guided writing on the top 3 mindsets that will serve you during the Quarantine
- gentle movements and stretching to release tension and stress
- self-massage to help you feel more grounded
- yoga poses for relaxation
- a simple body-based meditation and reiki technique
You will need: a chair, a pen, and paper or journal (and optional: mat or towel on the floor near your device).
All registered participants will receive a recording of the event.
* Appropriate for all levels of fitness, including total newbies. Modifications will be offered for folks working with injuries and limitations.
* No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Please email Rachael@njpeaceofmind.com if you want to sign up and register at a different investment level than $67.
* Upon registration, you will receive an email/text with a link to this event (so long as you've checked the boxes in your account to receive notifications).
Please click the link up to 10 minutes before the scheduled start time on Sunday.
Please take care of yourselves,
PS. We started a new Private Facebook group to share research based articles, videos from teachers and other fun stress and anxiety relieving strategies.
Click here to join!