BRANCHBURG – Raritan Valley Community College will host a series of three information sessions for students interested in enrolling in time for the Spring semester, which begins Jan. 19, 2016.
The follow sessions will be offered:
- Wednesday, January 6, 4-6 p.m., RVCC Atrium, 118 Lamington Road, Branchburg.
- Thursday, January 7, 3-5 p.m., Hillsborough Library, 379 South Branch Road, Hillsborough Township.
- Wednesday, January 13, 5-7 p.m., Flemington Library, 118 Main Street, Flemington.
During the sessions, RVCC admissions specialists will provide information about:
- Programs designed to help students transfer to top colleges and universities in New Jersey, across the country, and even abroad;
- Career training programs, designed in partnership with local industry, that can be completed in a year or less;
- The admissions process;
- Paying for college, including financial aid opportunities.
To learn more, contact the Admissions Department at (908) 526-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, visit www.raritanval.edu.
Raritan Valley Community College’s main campus is located at 118 Lamington Road in Branchburg, NJ. Serving Somerset and Hunterdon County residents for close to 50 years, RVCC is an educational and cultural center that is nationally recognized for its innovative programming, service to the community and environmental leadership. The College offers more than 90 associate degrees and certificates, as well as career training, professional development and personal enrichment courses. The College also has a performing arts center and planetarium.