- Hundreds Gather for a Taste of Somerset and to Support People Care ...
- Lions' Raffle Winner Drives Away in 2018 Ford Mustang
- Patriots, Diamond Nation Go to Bat for Ailing Ben Fonseca
- Somerville: Get on Line Early for Best Buys at Immaculata's Garage Sale
- Long Blue Line of Police Cyclists Stretches Through Somerville
- Somerset Hills VNA Rummage Sale Opens May 4; Appraisals Wednesday
By JOE ARBADJIMay 23, 2018
FLEMINGTON, NJ – Flemington Subaru, proud member of the Flemington Car and Truck Country Family of Brands, announced the results of its 2017/2018 Subaru Share the Love Campaign which raised money for national charities as well as a designated “hometown charity.”
Tim Morley, general manager of Flemington Subaru; Charlie Smith, general manager of the ...