- Christie Signs Bateman Bill to Protect Consumers from Unsafe Water
- Somerville Residents Compile Ambitious “To Do” List for Southside Park ...
- Assembly Leader: Legislators Should be Fined $1,000 for State Shutdown
- Bateman Bill Gets Tough on Suspended Drivers
- Lawmakers Vote Thursday on Back Pay for State Employees
- Bateman Bill Provides $125M for New Jersey Libraries
MONTGOMERY, NJ – A month-long summer book drive organized by the legislative district office of Assemblyman Andrew Zwicker, D-16th has donated 4,000 books for local students in kindergarten through grade 12.
“Research shows that daily reading is a critical way to keep kids engaged and learning year-round. I am so proud of the way our community came together to ...