- Somerville Students Visit Main Street Restaurants to Learn About ...
- Somerville Hospital Launches Opioid Overdose Recovery Program
- Somerville: DEA Sponsors Disposal of Addictive Prescription Drugs
- Think Pink: Somerset County Hosts Breast Cancer Awareness Event Oct. 25
- Full Circle 2017: ‘Art of Possibility’ Spotlights Artists’ Limitless Talent
- Bateman First in Line to Donate Blood at Somerville Hospital
By ATLANTIC HEALTH SYSTEMNovember 16, 2017
Rafael Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage company and leader in the field of cancer metabolism-based therapeutics, announced today, the initiation of a Phase I clinical trial of CPI-613 in combination with chemotherapeutic agents, gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel, for patients with locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer. The study will be conducted in collaboration with Atlantic ...