- Carrier Clinic Hosts "Barn Warming" Party for Therapy Animals
- Somerville Hospital Gives Disabled Advocate a Second Chance at Life
- Somerset County Agencies Join Forces to Combat Opioid Abuse
- NJ Nonprofit Provides Transportation for People with Disabilities
- Deep Freeze Gripping Somerset County Heightens Safety Concerns
- Somerville YMCA Hosts Free Events to Inspire Healthy Living in the New Year
By ATLANTIC HEALTH SYSTEMJanuary 15, 2018
Kurt Jaeckle, MD, co-director of the Gerald J. Glasser Brain Tumor Center at Overlook Medical Center, and medical director of the Atlantic Center for Research, is leading a phase III study of novel drug VAL-083, which has already shown promise in Glioblastoma and other cancers. The study is for patients whose glioblastoma multiforme or gliosarcoma has progressed during or after treatment ...