- Volunteers Needed to Assemble Care Packages for US Troops Overseas
- Cranbury: Police Get New Puppy For Hit And Run Victim’s Family, Driver Still ...
- South Brunswick Police Raise $10K During Annual Special Olympics Torch Run
- Cranbury: First Presbyterian Serves Up Summer With Strawberry Festival
- East Brunswick: Come to Ryders Lane to Welcome an Unbroken Warrior
- East Brunswick Church Hosts Color Fun Run
By EDUCATIONAL SERVICES COMMISSION OF NEW JERSEYJuly 21, 2017
The final tally is in, and the Educational Services Commission of New Jersey’s (ESCNJ) 5th Annual Autism Awareness Swim & Play fundraiser on behalf of Autism New Jersey raised $16,879.91, leading the state for the third year in a row.
“Once again, many people worked extremely hard to make this fundraiser a success,” said Kate Dauphinee, coordinator of the event and ...