PISCATAWAY, NJ — The Middlesex County Office of Health Services will be offering free flu shots to county residents six months of age and over that meet the following set of criteria:
- Are a Middlesex County resident (proof of residency is required - including, but not limited to: a valid driver’s license; state issued identification; or two pieces of mail including utility bills, bank statements, or similar documentation with name and address)
- Are medically eligible to receive the flu vaccine offered (Afluria Quadrivalent)
- Make an appointment online or via phone
- Have a printed dispense assist voucher for each individual registered.
- It is advised that you wear clothing that can be removed or adjusted to provide access to one's upper arm/shoulder area.
The drive-through clinic is being offered on Wednesday, October 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 1 Ericcson Drive in Piscataway.
To receive the free flu shot:
- Complete the Influenza Vaccine Screening form located at http://middlesexcountynj.gov/dispenseassist
- Print the completed Dispense Assist voucher
- Make an appointment for a time between 10am-2pm on 10/28
- Come to Piscataway on Wednesday, October 28th during designated time with a photo ID and your dispense assist voucher printout
For more information and to make an appointment, visit: www.middlesexcountynj.gov/flu or call The Middlesex County Office of Health Services at 732-745-3100.