- South Plainfield Middle School Hosts Food Drive after Labor Day Parade
- Making the Labor Day Picnic a Litter-Free Event
- POW/MIA Vigil to take Place in Metuchen Memorial Park
- South Plainfield to Host 59th Annual Labor Day Parade
- Twin City, Today’s Modern Pharmacy With Old Fashioned Values
- South Plainfield’s Robert Breslau Designs Custom Jackets for DJs Ken Dashow and ...
By TOM EGANAugust 25, 2016
METUCHEN, NJ - South Plainfield resident and long time hairstylist Tom Egan has moved to a nearby location, Salon 212, located at 214 Main St., Metuchen. Tom is well-known to South Plainfield customers after being a stylist for nearly 28 years at The Brush Stop in the boro and then 10 years at All About U salon in Metuchen. Tom would be excited to have your support of his new endeavor and ...