CALABASH, NC – The Four Finger man was 2-2-1 last week. I’m still sputtering. The push was in the Miami game. A push is actually a loss in my book. New Orleans is the hottest team in the NFL. Bad move to give Goodell an extension. He has shown poor leadership over the kneeling nonsense. Thank You to all the Veteran’s past and present this Veteran’s Day.
WEEK #10 PICKS
- Cincinnati +5 1/2 over Tennessee – I just don’t see the Titans laying that many points. Bengals actual win 24-23.
- Atlanta -3 over Dallas – The Falcons have underachieved all year. The Cowboys every week are with or without Zeke. Atlanta finally starts playing like a champion. Falcons 31-20.
- Buffalo +3 over New Orleans – The Saints have been the best team over the past 8 weeks. They are a road favorite which is never easy. Bills have a good defense, and knock off the Saints 30-27.
- Denver +7 ½ over New England – The Patriots are a much better team, but that’s a lot of points to lay on the road. Denver loses, but covers 34-28.
- Carolina -9 ½ over Miami – Cam is playing well, and Miami is in their late season swoon. Panthers win big 38-24.