Johnny Four Fingers went 2-3 in Week #10. Last week I proclaimed it would be the week of the dog, but I was the dog. Cincy, Philly and Denver all lose at home? Who could guess that? Well I have to eat crow, that Tuna fellow up North guessed it. He went 5-0 last week and smashed the Four Finger Man for the second time this season. I’m starting to think him and that junkman have too much time on their hands? Do these guys even work?
Anyway, it’s time to sharpen those lawn mower blades and make some good Week #11 picks!
WEEK #11 PICKS
1. Detroit +1 ½ over Oakland. The Raiders haven’t won in Detroit since 1996. They were the L.A. Raiders back then. I know I said Detroit stinks, but they are home and Oakland’s bubble has popped. Lions 27-24.
2. Houston + 2 ½ over New York Jets. It’s starting to look like the JETS are circling the bowl, and I do not mean the Super Bowl. They are heading down the tubes and the Texans are heading upwards. Texans get another nice AFC win 24-20.
3. Green Bay + 1 ½ over Minnesota. The Vikings may be a playoff team, but Green Bay is boiling mad. An embarrassing loss at home to Detroit is going to have Rodgers and company all fired up. The Vikings have a good defense, but the Packers are not going to pack-in their season just yet. Green Bay 31-20.
4. Arizona – 2 ½ over Cincinnati. The Bengals looked like the bungles last week. Six points of offense? Arizona is in the top five in both offense and defense. They beat Cincinnati by a TD, Cardinals 34-27.
5. Seattle – 11 ½ over San Francisco. This is my best bet of the week. It’s a rivalry game, but the 49ers aren’t any good anymore. They get crushed by a playoff bound Seahawk team 41-17.
TUNA BITES: My cover has been blown. I’ve worked for 26 years at DPW and every real foreman knows I work hard and they know I can beat the Four Finger Man any day of the week. The $100 for KCs is mine. Here are my Tuna picks: Detroit, Houston, Green Bay, Cincy and San Fran.
Each week, me, Johnny Four Fingers, will be providing TAP my top five NFL picks. I may have left Jersey, but I’m more plugged in than ever. I’m not really retired. It’s more of a reconnaissance mission here in the South.
My picks are going to be posted every Friday afternoon by 5:00pm. There will be no Thursday night games except my Thanksgiving special. My picks will be using the latest NFL line as of Friday morning. If you think you can beat me email your name and picks to email@example.com. They must be the same five games. Email your selections each Sunday morning by 8:00am. Anyone that beats me for the week will go into a year-end raffle. The winner of the raffle will get a gift certificate from KCs Korner and a signed picture autograph from me, Johnny Four Fingers.
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.