CALABASH, NC – The Four Finger man went 3-2 last week. I won three out of my four dogs, but lost Cincinnati. My Baltimore was good. I picked the Ravens losing by one point. I think the smell of pork roll is helping my picks. Here are my picks for week #15.
WEEK #15 NFL PICKS
- Tennessee +1 ½ Over San Francisco – The 49ers are much better than their record shows, and this is why they are favored against a playoff team. Still the Titans need this game and win 24-23.
- Carolina -3 over Green Bay – The Packers should be getting Rodgers back. They are hoping to storm back into the playoffs with their star QB under center. It’s not that easy. Carolina needs this win and Cam outplays a rusty Rodgers. 34-27.
- Minnesota – 10 Over Cincinnati – The Vikings seem poised to steam roll the Bengals. They are great on defense and had a bad week against Carolina. They are looking for vengeance against someone, and unfortunately Cincy is about to pay dearly. Case Keenum has a huge day 38-13.
- Philadelphia -8 over Giants – The Eagles lost Wentz for the season. It is a huge blow, but they are playing the Giants. Too bad the South Plainfield Tigers couldn’t play the Giants on Thanksgiving. Eagles win 30-20.
- Pittsburgh +3 Over New England – Why are the Steelers getting points? They are red hot, and New England sputtered against a weak Miami team on Monday night. The Steelers win 31-30.