CALABASH, NC – The Four Finger man went 2-2-1 last week. Merry Christmas everyone.
WEEK #16 NFL PICKS
- NY Jets +6 ½ Over L.A. Charges – The Jets have been better than their record shows. The Charges stub their toe. Jets not only cover, but win 23-20.
- LA Rams -6 ½ over Tennessee – Giving this many points on the road gets me nervous, but I’m a believer in the Rams. Tennessee isn’t as good as their record shows. Rams are too good on both sides of the ball. Rams win 30-23.
- Seattle 4 ½ over Dallas – Seattle has been terrible lately. They are still dangerous. This is too many points for a struggling Cowboy team, The Cowboys win, but Seattle covers 27-24.
- New Orleans –6 Over Atlanta – The Saints have Kamara healthy, and are just too balanced on offense. Ryan throws too many completions to the Saints defensive backs. Saints win 33-27.
- Buffalo +11 ½ Over New England – These two teams do not like each other. Bills are looking to get even with Gronk. The Pats are in control most of the game and win, but a lot of points to lay. New England wins 30-20.