CALABASH. NC – The Four Finger man went 3-2 last week. I lost the Baltimore and Dallas games. Dallas was a shocker, and I was probably too cute with my Ravens pick. Has anyone else taken the Jets two weeks in a row? Better yet, don’t look now, but Buffalo is leading the AFC East. I picked the Bills to win the East and everyone laughed. Is there anyone in the sports world that has picked the Bills? A lot of these sports gurus are about as accurate as last year’s presidential polling.
This guy Juveyman who gets off calling me blockhead, got off the greens and went 3-2 this week. The Son of Four Fingers or should I say Baby Fingers also went 3-2. The rest were all busts. Prayers to everyone in Las Vegas. Maybe, the NFL players can have some class this week and stand for the Anthem!
WEEK #5 PICKS
- Dallas +2 Over Green Bay – The Cowboys are a home dog. They had a bad loss and will be up for this game. The Packers are good, but not the elite team everyone thinks. Cowboys win 27-20.
- Browns +2 over Jets – The Jets have won two games in a row, they played well again last week, and now they are going to Cleveland to play the terrible Browns. What happens? These are the J-E-T-S, they lose to the previous winless Browns 24-17.
- Miami +2 over Tennessee – The Fins finally get off their knees and decide to play football. The Dolphins and Cutler aren’t as bad as they have looked and win 19-14.
- Cincinnati -3 over Buffalo – The Bills are coming off two huge wins and are due for a letdown. The Bengals are not as good, but they are home and put another win on the scoreboard. Bengals 24-20.
- Houston +1 1/2 over Kansas City – The Chiefs were outplayed by the Skins last week, but were able to come back and win. Their luck runs out this week, and the Texans run over them 30-27.