Johnny Four Fingers turned things around slightly last week going 3-2. I took a big loss in the Bear game, but KC suffered worse with the loss of Charles. That’s a damn shame. Detroit, my other game, should be ashamed of themselves. Can they look any worse? They were up a TD and just fell apart. I’m predicting they get off the floor this week. As for the peanut gallery, I looked far and wide, and found no picks from this joker named Tuna. He is like the running back who brags that he never fumbled only to find out that he never carried the ball. Hey buddy, get in the game and let’s see what you got?
Let’s get right into the picks.
WEEK #6 PICKS
1. Houston – 1 ½ over Jacksonville. The Jags rookie RB is banged up and the Texans have won seven out of the last nine matchups. These are both weak teams. I don’t think this game should even make the Redzone, but it’s worth a pick. Houston 24-17.
2. Kansas City + 3 ½ over Minnesota. I’m not sure Minny is good enough to give anyone 3 ½. KC lost Charles last week, but they are not going to lose back to back black and blue games. Chiefs win 20-17.
3. Detroit -3 over Chicago. I’m still not sure how a winless team is giving points, and why I’m taking them may seem crazier, but Chicago just had a big win against KC and Detroit needs to show they are not this bad. Lions 27-20.
4. Miami +3 ½ over Tennessee. The Fins want to show the new coach and the NFL they are not that bad. The Jets pummeled them, and I just don’t they are that bad. Miami comes up short, but covers. Titans 21-20.
5. Philadelphia -3 ½ over New York Giants. Chip Kelly’s squad has played well against the Giants. Eagles win 30-24.