CALABASH,NC – The Four Finger man was in Disney last week, and I think Space Mountain did a number on me. I did something only the Juveyman could do. I went 0-5. I stunk. There is nothing to say other than I was as bad as Zurg.
WEEK #8 PICKS
- Redskins +2 Over Dallas – The Redskins are a home dog, and they are coming off a bad loss to Philadelphia. The Cowboys won big, but have a letdown. Skins win 20-17.
- Cincinnati -10 1/2 over Colts – The Colts may be the worst team in football. The Bengals lost to Pittsburgh and need to get back on tract. The Bengals have a decent defense and some weapons on offense. Indy has nothing. Bengals win 31-17.
- Detroit +3 over Steelers – The Lions are a home dog. They are without Golden Tate, but they are still solid on offense and they have played well on defense. Big Ben doesn’t throw five INTs, but he throws three and Lions win 27-24.
- Buffalo -3 over Oakland – Oakland is much improved, but I do not see them flying across the country and beating a tough Buffalo team. The Bills have a swarming defense and can run the ball. It’s a home dog week. Bills 30-27.
- Carolina +2 1/2 over Tampa Bay – Carolina has had two miserable weeks. They were roughed up by Da Bears. Can they be this bad? I don’t think so. They beat the Bucs in a shoot out 38-35.