CALABASH,NC – The Four Finger man was in Disney last week, and I think Space Mountain did a number on me. I did something only the Juveyman could do. I went 0-5. I stunk. There is nothing to say other than I was as bad as Zurg.
WEEK #8 PICKS
- Redskins +2 Over Dallas – The Redskins are a home dog, and they are coming off a bad loss to Philadelphia. The Cowboys won big, but have a letdown. Skins win 20-17.
- Cincinnati -10 1/2 over Colts – The Colts may be the worst team in football. The Bengals lost to Pittsburgh and need to get back on tract. The Bengals have a decent defense and some weapons on offense. Indy has nothing. Bengals win 31-17.
- Detroit +3 over Steelers – The Lions are a home dog. They are without Golden Tate, but they are still solid on offense and they have played well on defense. Big Ben doesn’t throw five INTs, but he throws three and Lions win 27-24.
- Buffalo -3 over Oakland – Oakland is much improved, but I do not see them flying across the country and beating a tough Buffalo team. The Bills have a swarming defense and can run the ball. It’s a home dog week. Bills 30-27.
- Carolina +2 1/2 over Tampa Bay – Carolina has had two miserable weeks. They were roughed up by Da Bears. Can they be this bad? I don’t think so. They beat the Bucs in a shoot out 38-35.
Each week, me, Johnny Four Fingers, will be providing TAP my top five NFL picks. I may have left Jersey, but I’m more plugged in than ever. I’m not really retired. It’s more of a reconnaissance mission here in the South.
My picks are going to be posted every Friday afternoon by 5:00pm. There will be no Thursday night games except my Thanksgiving special. My picks will be using the latest NFL line as of Friday morning. If you think you can beat me email your name and picks to email@example.com. They must be the same five games. Email your selections each Sunday morning by 8:00am. Anyone that beats me for the week will go into a year-end raffle. The winner of the raffle will get a gift certificate from KCs Korner and a signed picture autograph from me, Johnny Four Fingers.
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.