Here are the top five reasons to vote for Matt Anesh, Alex Barletta, and Derryck White:
1. They kept the council’s part of the tax bill flat this year, and they’ve been holding down taxes since 2010.
2. They made South Plainfield safer by closing Liquid Assets and investing in our police department.
3. They are growing our town’s economy in the right way, by bringing in new businesses and jobs and helping others expand. Biotech leader Genewicz, Progressive Insurance, PSE & G, Restaurant Depot, and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
4. They found a bipartisan solution for the library, one that will double its size without borrowing or increasing taxes.
5. They made sure South Plainfield has a sterling reputation financially. When towns (and even our state) are seeing their financial ratings plummet, South Plainfield’s is strong.
Those things lead to one conclusion. We can be confident we’re doing the right thing when we choose South Plainfield as the place to raise our families. Under Anesh, Barletta and White, our town will continue to be safe, affordable and growing.
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer. Click here to submit a Letter to the Editor.