SOMERVILLE, NJ - Girls' Night Out in Downtown Somerville returns this year on May 16th from 5-9 p.m.with even more shopping, dining and entertainment.
“This event has become a Somerville staple,” said Jane Kobuta, chairwoman of the Downtown Somerville Alliance. “It gives us a great sense of pride to provide quality events and entertainment that get people shopping and dining downtown.”
The event will feature shopping and dining deals from more than 30 Downtown Somerville merchants, a signature beverage crawl, unique entertainment, and exciting raffles.
“From palm readers, to cover bands, and even a drag performance, we have something for everyone at this year’s event,” said Natalie Pineiro, executive director of the DSA.
The entertainment lineup includes:
• 5-9:00 PM - Free palm readings by Raven Maples at Evolve Clothing Gallery;
• 5-8:00 PM - Private readings (15 minutes) available with Medium Dorothy Toner. Limit to 10 Participants. Register in advance at https://www.pinotspalette.com/somerville/event/324924
• 6:30 PM - Sunset Yoga by Bodhi Breathe, corner of Main Street and North Doughty Street;
• 6:30 PM - School of Rock performance at the Giardina Walkway;
• 7:45 PM - CityScape & The Park Avenue Horns at Division Street;
• 8:45 PM - Performance by Drag Queen Entertainment featuring Astala Vista, Anita Manhattan, Queen Vinchelle at Division Street.
There will also be offerings from several hair salons and beauty businesses including 10 minute “Mini Makeovers” from Beauty Bar, free color change manicures at Belen Nails, “5 Minute Face” Makeup Tutorials from Illustrated Beauty, $5 Strip Lash applications at Lure Lash and many others.
The event is free of charge to attend but an RSVP is required. A $10 upgrade is available and includes a “Pamper Yourself” themed Swag Bag including a Girls’ Night Out signature tote bag, bath bombs and other beauty items.
For more information on all offerings, and to RSVP for the event, visit www.SomervilleGNO.com.
Somerville Girls Night Out is sponsored by Fulton Bank of New Jersey (Gold Sponsor), Provident Bank, Office Evolution, Medley Pharmacy (Small Business Sponsors); Rebenack, Aronow, & Mascolo, LLP Attorneys at Law (Exclusive LYFT sponsor); and Hip New Jersey (Digital Sponsor).
For more information on the DSA, visit www.downtownsomerville.com or visit them on facebook @DowntownSomervilleAlliance, or Instagram @DowntownSomerville.
The Downtown Somerville Alliance is the district management corporation for Downtown Somerville. The DSA promotes, enhances and revitalizes Somerville’s downtown as a thriving commercial district and community-gathering place for residents, shoppers and visitors from Somerville, Somerset County and Central New Jersey.