The job market continues to change, as does the way we look for work. This Workshop examines the value of presenting yourself as a complete package by using a resume as an introduction to an employer and backing it up with a portfolio presented at the interview.
How You Will Benefit:
- Learn how to brand yourself and define yourself using descriptive language.
- Explore the essential elements of cover letters and resumes.
- Learn the components of a customized portfolio.
- Design a personalized portfolio.
- Develop a plan that moves you to a new job.
What You Will Cover:
- Who are You?
- Writing the Resume
- Creating a Noticeable Package
- Cover Letters
- Getting into the Flow
- Refining and Perfecting
- Dealing with Awkward Points
- Getting to a New Job
- Goal Setting
- Thank You Notes
Wednesday, 8/18/2018, 3:00-5:30 pm
Zarephath Ministry Center, Room AR2
595 Weston Canal Rd, Zarephath, NJ 08890
Please Contact Mark Avery to reserve your seat by sending your name, email and phone number to email@example.com
For Additional Details Please Contact: Jan Goodman Community Outreach Specialist (908)704-6351 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credits: Photo of recruiters welcoming applicant from Bigstock Photo, ID#190761280, fizkes