EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ - The American Cancer Society kicks off its new fundraising season in Middlesex County on Saturday, February 9th 2019 – 4-6pm at the Brunswick Square Mall, 755 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
Together we can beat out biggest rival. The entire Middlesex County community is invited to come out and learn more about their local community events how they can help the American Cancer Society attack cancer from every angle in their community. Funds raised help the American Cancer Society attack cancer in dozens of ways, each of them critical to achieving a world without cancer – from developing breakthrough therapies to building supportive communities, from providing empowering resources to raising awareness through advocacy
The First 100 Relay For Life registrants will receive a special Brunswick Square Mall "Swag Bag" as a thank you for their commitment to fighting cancer from every angle. There will be volunteers presents from American Cancer Society Events to provide information on registering as well as entertainment, onsite fundraisers, activities for all and special guest appearances.
There will also be opportunities to learn more about the following events:
Visit the following sites to learn more about the organizations that are participating:
- Relay For Life of East Brunswick – www.relayforlife.org/EastBrunswickNJ
- Relay For Life of Old Bridge - www.relayforlife.org/OldBridgeNJ
- Relay For Life of Rutgers University - www.relayforlife.org/RutgersUniversityNJ
- Relay For Life of Woodbridge Township – www.relayforlife.org/WoodbridgeNJ
- Bark For Life of Central NJ – www.relayforlife.org/BarkCentralNJ
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Central New Jersey - www.makingstrideswalk.org/centralnj
- Run For Dad - www.RunForDadNJ.net