CALABASH, NC – So much for my good Thanksgiving. I was horrible last week. I went 1-4. My only win was Miami and no one watched that game anyway. A guy Andy emailed me to say my picks were late. That has been the least of my problems. I’m not sure what the technical difficulties may be, but the bigger issue is my picks have stunk.
I’m in Jersey now for the holidays, so my picks should be better. Its a dog weekend. This is the first week of the playoffs for most fantasy teams. Good luck to the winners.
WEEK #14 NFL PICKS
- Arizona +3 Over Tennessee – The Cards are a home dog. The Titans are coming off a big win, but do not have a high potent offense. Giving points on the road to tough team is never good. Arizona wins 20-17.
- Carolina + 2 ½ over Minnesota – Another home dog. The Vikings are coming off a big road win, and Carolina a bad lose to the Saints. This is a must win for Cam, and he gets it. The Panthers win 24-20.
- Cincinnati – 6 ½ Over Chicago – The Bears are going nowhere. The Bengals lost a hard hitting heartbreaker to the Steelers. This team is much better than they were earlier in the season, and they take it out on da Bears. 30-16.
- Cleveland +3 1/2 over Green Bay – The Browns finally got Gordon back, and they finally get a win. They have to beat someone, and it is the Rodgersless Packers. Browns 23-20.
- Baltimore +5 Over Pittsburgh – The Steelers pulled a win out of the hat from the Bengals. They are banged up heading home and do it again. The Ravens cover, however, 28-27.