- Sparta Scouts Honored at Township Council Meeting
- UPDATE- Sparta Public Schools Cancelled
- Sparta Schools on Delayed Opening Schedule
- Sparta Township Lays out Next Step in Special Tax Assessment Quandary
- Sparta Police: Son Gets a Conscience, Faces Drug Charges
- Sparta High School Announces Students of the Month for October
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFDecember 13, 2017
SPARTA, NJ – When a father and son stopped for traffic violations it first appeared the father would be in trouble but in the end it was the son who ended up under arrest. On December 5 around 11:15 a.m. Cpl. Marc Rubino saw a Honda driving with the windshield wipers on but not the headlights, police report.
When Rubino spoke with the driver John Maziot, the officer smelled alcohol ...