- Sparta Superintendent Announces Plan to Adjust School Calendar
- Newton's Party After the Parade
- Sparta Police Arrest Newton Man on DWI, Hit and Run with Baby on Board
- Sparta High School Announces the Top 10 Students for 2018
- Sparta Township Introduces Budget, Including School Resource Officer
- Paralyzed Sussex County Young Man Needs Help Getting Stem Cell Treatment
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFMarch 16, 2018
SPARTA, NJ – A Newton man driving drunk with is infant child in the back seat is facing charges after a hit and run accident on Route 15. On March 10, around 7:05 p.m. Sparta Cpl. Smith went to Limecrest Road to investigate the accident, police report.
The officer was met by the driver of one of the vehicles involved. That driver said he was on Route 15 South when a VW ...