- Sparta Police Get Two Wanted People in One Traffic Stop
- Sparta Jefferson United Ice Hockey Celebrates Seniors, Ties West Morris
- Big Turnout for Sparta Photography Teacher's Gallery Showcase
- Sparta Police: Obstructed View Leads to Plain View Arrest
- There's a Teacher Who Rocks at Sparta High School
- JCPL Gives Surprise Grant to Local Camp for Children With Diabetes
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFJanuary 21, 2018
SPARTA, NJ – Both passengers ended up in custody after a traffic stop on January 13 around 10:45 p.m. On Route 15 Police Officer Thomas Herd stopped Katrina Phillips, 36, because the taillight of her Jeep was cracked, police report.
When the officer asked the Hamburg resident for her credentials the passenger Jefferey Heinzelman of Dingman’s Ferry told Herd that Phillips did not ...