- Senator Oroho Speaks with Sparta Students
- Sparta High School Winter Track Has a Good Showing in NJSIAA Group 2 Relay ...
- How to Keep Important TAPinto Local News Stories in Your Facebook News Feed
- Sparta Police Get Two Wanted People in One Traffic Stop
- Sparta Jefferson United Ice Hockey Celebrates Seniors, Ties West Morris
- Big Turnout for Sparta Photography Teacher's Gallery Showcase
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFJanuary 21, 2018
SPARTA, NJ – Both passengers ended up in custody after a traffic stop on January 13 around 10:45 p.m. On Route 15 Police Officer Thomas Herd stopped Katrina Phillips, 36, because the taillight of her Jeep was cracked, police report.
When the officer asked the Hamburg resident for her credentials the passenger Jefferey Heinzelman of Dingman’s Ferry told Herd that Phillips did not ...