- "Terrible But True" History Stories Author Visits Sparta Middle School
- Sparta Police: Intoxicated Sparta Man Crashes into Light Pole
- NJSIAA Changes Transfer Students Rules; Bars State Tourney Play
- TAPinto Launches Free TAPinto App for iPhone and Android: Download it Today
- Sparta Man Speeds Past Police, Faces Numerous Charges
- Two More Wins for Sparta Jefferson United Ice Hockey
By JENNIFER DERICKSJanuary 16, 2017
SPARTA, NJ – A Sparta man was charged with driving while intoxicated after he crashed into a light pole. On January 9 around 11 p.m. Sparta police Cpl. Kurt Morris responded to the report of a naccident on West Shore Trail near White Deer Plaza according to police.
Morris found a 2014 Honda had struck a light pole and knocked it down. The car reportedly sustained a lot of ...