- Sparta Police: Traffic Stop Yields Pile of Tickets and Active Warrants
- Sparta Middle School Announces Students of the Second Marking Period
- First Hand Account: Shouts of Racial Slurs Bring Police to Sparta Theatre
- Sparta High School Wrestlers Compete at NJSIAA Region I Tournament
- Sparta Police: Double Vodka Before Driving Earns a DWI
- Update: Health Authorities Still Investigating Flu Death of Elizabeth Schoolgirl
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFFebruary 21, 2018
SPARTA, NJ – A Newton woman, pulled over for a broken tail light on her black Kia ended up in custody. On February 16 around 12:50 p.m. Sparta Police Officer Thomas Herd stopped Meagan Klein, 44, on Route 15, police report.
Herd also found the car’s registration was expired. The car was not insured and Klein’s license was suspended. The passenger, ...