- Big Turnout for Sparta Photography Teacher's Gallery Showcase
- Sparta Police: Obstructed View Leads to Plain View Arrest
- There's a Teacher Who Rocks at Sparta High School
- JCPL Gives Surprise Grant to Local Camp for Children With Diabetes
- Crowds Pack Sussex County YMCA's Open House
- New Sparta Business MindFit USA Offers Unique Fitness and STEM Workouts
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFJanuary 20, 2018
SPARTA, NJ – A Parsippany man was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop on Route 15. On January 18 around 9:50 p.m. Cpl. Marc Rubino stopped Christopher Allocca, 21, because he had a large object hanging from his rearview mirror, police say.
When Rubino spoke with Allocca the officer smelled raw marijuana. He also saw a ziplock bag of pills in the mesh pocket of a ...