- Sparta Police Pick Up Franklin Woman Driving While Suspended
- Seal of Biliteracy Earned by 24 Sparta High School Students
- Sparta High School Students Create Donate Life Club
- Sparta Police: Bronx Man Delivering Car Finds Himself in Trouble
- Sparta Superintendent Announces Plan to Adjust School Calendar
- Newton's Party After the Parade
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFMarch 18, 2018
SPARTA, NJ – A traffic stop yielded an arrest for driving with a suspended license for a Franklin woman. On March 13 around 11:30 p.m. Sparta Police Officer Timothy Lynott stopped Christina Bradford on Route 15 for having a broken tail light on her gray GMC pickup, police report.
When the officer checked her credentials, he found Bradford’s license had been suspended and she ...