OAK RIDGE, NJ- A large fire at Sar's Auto Wreckers, auto junk yard off of School House Road in Oak Ridge is visible for miles. No injuries have been reported. Fire companies from Sparta, Roxbury, Riverdale and others are on the scene to assist Jefferson Township. School House Road is closed. Consider taking an alternate route if planning to travel through Oak Ridge in the area of Ridge Road near Ridge Field/Ralph Ackerson Field and Russia Road, School House Road and Weldon Road near Bowling Green.
Fire in Oak Ridge Auto Junk Yard
By BILL WEIGHTMANFebruary 8, 2016
To the Editor: Certainly, reading the above statement, red flags should arise, as it seems in these times that the Senate cleans itself on ethics. Hmmm! There are some 5,500 lobbyists in ...
By JENNIFER DERICKSFebruary 13, 2016
SPARTA, NJ – Sparta Township Councilman and former mayor Jerry Murphy was charged with DWI early on Saturday morning. At 12:45 a.m. Police Officer Daniel Elig, while conducting ...
Also in Police & Fire:
- Elizabeth Man Charged with Sexual Assault and Endangering the Welfare of a Child
- Sparta Police: Head-On Collision with Fatality on Sparta Ave
- Sparta Man Arrested for DWI After Crashing into a Snow Bank
- Generator Stolen from Sparta by Ogdensburg Man
- Brother and Sister Arrested for Stealing from Aunt
- Sparta Township to Provide Dispatch Services to Ogdensburg and other Council Business
By JENNIFER DERICKSJanuary 25, 2016
NEWTON, NJ - Newton police department report Spring Street will be closed to vehicles this morning, Jan 25.temporarily so that the Department of Public Works may "more safely and quickly remove ...
Also in Sussex County News:
By TAP INTO WESTFIELD STAFFFebruary 11, 2016
NEWARK, NJ – A Westfield doctor accused of submitting millions of dollars in false claims to Medicare and Medicaid said he believes the government is tarnishing his name in order to ...
Also in Other NJ News:
- Operation Shoebox New Jersey Commemoraties 11th Anniversary; Volunteers Invited to Help Assemble Care Packages for US Troops
- Another Roxbury BP Station Worker Charged with Sexual Contact
- Demolition of Westfield’s Trader Joe’ to Continue Monday (Video)
- Lawsuit Paints Picture of Sleaze and Discrimination in Roselle DPW
- With New Name, Leading NJ Vision Loss Nonprofit Prepares to Handle Growing Needs
- Randolph Residents’ Dramatic Drone Video of Greystone Demolition To Play At NYC Film Festival
By JOANNE HAYDEN, PHD
When researchers at Harvard’s School of Public Health looked at the sleep habits of more than 130,000 U.S. women, they found that those with the most sleep problems (difficulty falling asleep ...