Help teach people with disabilities to ride specials bicycles. Volunteers needed, no experience necessary.
Be a spotter and feel great about it!
August 6 -10 the iCan Bike -Randolph needs volunteer for any of five 75 minute sessions. They request volunteers sign up for the same session on each of the days.
- Session 1 8:30am - 9:45am
- Session 2 10:05am - 11:20am
- Session 3 11:40am - 12:55pm
- Session 4 2:00pm - 3:15pm
- Session 5 3:35pm - 4:50pm
The lessons take place at Community College of Morris in Randolph at 214 Center Grove Road, Randolph.
Contact info: Diane Doherty, Judy Lauber- Co-Hosts iCan Bike-Randolph, NJ