- TAPinto Nutley launches 'On3" section for coverage of Prism's ...
- Before Trump Broke Up Biz Council, Johnson & Johnson CEO Resigned
- Newton Sidewalk Closure
- Sparta Township Asked to Prohibit Proposed Pole Project
- Sparta's Lake Mohawk Country Club Pursues Sale of Properties
- Newton's Petition to Bring Trader Joe's to Town
By MARIA DASILVA-GORDONJuly 29, 2017
MORRISTOWN, N.J. –United Way of Northern New Jersey and its partners helped area residents who are working but struggling to afford the basics claim nearly $1.5 million in Earned Income Tax Credits through its free tax preparation program this year.
For local individuals and families who are ALICE — Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed — living paycheck to ...