- Sparta Rocks
- Local Teacher's Family Foundation Provides Lifeline to People Living with ALS
- Second Annual Stand Down for Veterans Held at Sparta Free Evangelical Church
- Alpine Elementary School of Sparta Raises Funds and Awareness of Autism
- Paddles Up, Another Successful Dragon Boat Festival by Sparta Education ...
- Sparta's SCARC Seniors Get Special Visitors
By BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICAAugust 20, 2017
The Boy Scouts of America, Patriots’ Path Council will be honoring Anthony Labozzetta, President and CEO, Sussex Bank with the 36th Annual Distinguished Citizen Award on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at Perona Farms in Andover for serving as exemplary role models for the youth of our area. The award dinner chairs are John Drake, Director of Client Services, Sussex County Economic Development ...