- Immunotherapy Clinical Trial at Overlook Medical Center Reveals Brain Tumor Shrinkage, Continues with Phase 3 Study
- Menendez, State Health Department Outline Efforts to Curb Spike in NJ Lyme Disease Cases
- TAPinto Sponsors Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure at Liberty State Park
- Area Girl Scouts Donate Care Packages to Overlook's Pediatric Eating Disorders Center
- Sparta Township Council: April is Donate Life Month
- Sparta College Student to Run Across Country for Ulman Cancer Fund
By LISA PACHNOSJune 14, 2018
Local children who might have skipped lunch this summer are being fed wholesome, nutritious lunches as part of the United States Department of Agriculture’s program to target low-income families during the period when schools are not in session. The free summer lunch program is available for children under the age of 18 at Project ...