- Congressman Lance To Hold Annual Service Academy Information Fair
- Dayton Hosts Belvidere in First Round of NJSIAA State Tournament Today
- Springfield’s Dayton Girls Track: McTernan is Union County Champion in Javelin
- Springfield Calendar for Week of May 21: SSEP Science Exposition 2018 & ...
- Springfield’s Dayton Tennis Goes to 9-7 on Year with 3-2 Win over Cranford HS
- Special Springfield Planning Board Meeting Thursday, Saks Building Discussed
By BARBARA RYBOLTMay 20, 2018
MOUNTAINSIDE, NJ – Police Chief Allan Attanasio is the latest member of the police department to suffer repercussions from a complaint filed against the borough on May 11. Attanasio, who is not named as a defendant in the lawsuit, was “placed on administrative leave,” on Thursday by Borough Administrator and former Police Chief James Debbie, said Lt. Joseph ...