SPRINGFIELD, NJ — It was an exceptionally busy week in Springfield coverage for TAPinto Springfield. Catch up on all the most important local stories here:
- Parents questioned the school board's motives as Springfield Schools remain open for now.
- Meanwhile, the township closed most of its municipal buildings and limited service at others to fight the spread of the virus.
AND EVERYTHING ELSE
- Local New Jersey Assemblyman Jon Bramnick said he was unhappy with wait times outside the Springfield DMV, after hearing of more than five hours wait time.
- The story led to a further investigation by TAPinto reporters, which found that Real ID was a key culprit for the delays.
- Following reporting, Governor Murphy implemented an extended deadline for renewals.
- Springfield Firefighters practiced their bailout training at the firehouse.