- Springfield Board of Health Approves $1,278.09 in Expenditures, ...
- Caring Contact Trains Teens at St. Bart's to Help Other Teens in Crisis
- Springfield Township Committee Meeting: Letter of Support for Adult Daycare at ...
- Springfield Board of Health Narrows In on Grease Trap Regulations
- Springfield Board of Health Announces Blood Pressure Screenings, Vaccinations
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis in Oswego County, N.Y, more West Nile cases
By CHRISTOPHER REARDONNovember 21, 2017
SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ -- Tyler O'Neill and his family are thankful for so much this Thanksgiving, including the support he receives from the nonprofit Community Access Unlimited (CAU).
O'Neill, 25 and a resident of Scotch Plains, is a person on the autism spectrum who attends CAU's Academy of Continuing Education (ACE) twice a week.
"I learn to act in theater class," he ...