LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ - The St. Francis Festival of the Sea Carnival concludes tonight at the St. Francis Community Center campus at 47th Street and the Boulevard in Brant Beach. The event runs from 6 -10 pm (weather permitting).
Here is the rundown of tonight’s entertainment on Long Beach Island for Sunday, August 14th.
Arlington, Ship Bottom
- GREG WARREN Sunday, 6 p.m.
- Lenny G and the Soul Senders, Sunday 6 to 9 p.m
Daymark, 404 Broadway, Barnegat Light
- JOE MICHELINI DUO, Sunday, 7 p.m.
Dutchmans: BAVARIAN TAVERN LIVE ENTERTAINMENT:
- ALLISON STELLA Sunday at 5 p.m.
Engleside Sand Bar:
- Lefty Lucy, Sunday 3-7 pm
- John Eddie, Sunday, 5 p.m.
Joe Pops Shore Bar, Ship Bottom
- Chris Thomas, Sunday 3-7 p.m.
- Daks on the Deck, Sunday 5 PM
Mud City Crab House, East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin
- Rob Connolly, Sunday 4-7 p.m.
- Dave Christopher Band, Sunday, 5 pm
- MR. LOVEJOY Sunday, 10pm
The Old Causeway, East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin
- Joe Faronea, Sunday 3-6 p.m.
- SHORTY LONG & THE JERSEY HORNS - by the pool Sunday at 3:30 p.m.
- TED HAMMOCK & MATT FISHER - by the Tiki bar Sunday at 10 p.m.
Surf City Hotel
- BILL & ANDY, Sunday 5 p.m.
- GRACE GUGGENHEIM on piano, Sunday Brunch 10:30 a.m.