ATLANTIC CITY - The Southern football team was up 14-13 at halftime but were outscored 20-7 in the second half in a NJSIAA regional crossover contest against Atlantic City. Ahmad Jones rushed for two touchdowns and Iysa Muhammad had a 60-yard punt return touchdown to lead Atlantic City to a 33-21 victory in Atlantic City.
Jones scored on a runs from 30 and 4 out. Atlantic City also got an 8-yard rushing touchdown from Dawon Brown and 1-yard score on the ground from Nazim Derry.
Joseph Guglielmo scored three touchdowns to lead Southern.
- 1st: Southern: Joseph Guglielmo 1 run (Noah Kanson kick)
- 1st: Atlantic City: Dawon Brown 12 run (Eric Nieto kick)
- 2nd: Southern: Joseph Guglielmo 9 run (Noah Kanson kick)
- 2nd: Atlantic City: Nazim Derry 1 run (kick failed)
- 3rd: Atlantic City: Iysa Muhammad 60 punt return (kick failed)
- 4th: Atlantic City: Ahmad Jones 32 run (Ahmad Jones run)
- 4th: Southern: Joseph Guglielmo 40 run (Noah Kanson kick)
- 4th: Atlantic City: Ahmad Jones 5 run (pass failed)