STAFFORD, NJ – The St. Francis Festival of the Sea Carnival continues tonight at the St. Francis Community Center campus at 47th Street and the Boulevard in Brant Beach. The event runs nightly from 6 -10 pm (weather permitting).
Here is the rundown of tonight’s entertainment on Long Beach Island for Friday, August 12, 2016..
Arlington, Ship Bottom
- MATT FISHER, 9 p.m.
- Jinks Brothers, 5-8 p.m.
- ZOE, 9 p.m.
- Ted Hammock, 6 p.m.
Daymark, 404 Broadway, Barnegat Light
- Richie Angelucci, 8 p.m.
Dutchmans: BAVARIAN TAVERN LIVE ENTERTAINMENT:
- Neil Miranda, 6 p.m.
Engleside Sand Bar:
- Dan Brown and Mike Hoebler, 3-7 p.m.
- Lovelight, 9 p.m.
Joe Pops Shore Bar, Ship Bottom
- Men of Horses, 3 p.m. (Tiki Joes)
- Men of Horses, 9 P.M.
- 18 to party, 21 to drink, Shark Attack and Fish Bowls
- Mike Byrne Irish Show, 5 p.m.
- Lima Bean Riot, 10 p.m.
The Old Causeway, East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin
- Ned Ryerson and the Groundhogs
Plantation, Harvey Cedars
- Dan Brown, 9 p.m.
- The Pickles by the pool, 3:30 p.m.
- Terry Stebbins, 10 p.m. by the Tiki Bar
- Ty Mares, 7 p.m. in the Martini Bar
Spray Beach Inn
- PROBLEM CHILD 2, 5-9 p.m.
Surf City Hotel
- Blitz, 10 p.m.
- Dan Brown, 7 p.m.