STAFFORD, NJ – Ryan Zimmerman is leading the Stafford Historical Society's Monday Night Concert Series tonight at 7 p.m. The concert is scheduled to take place outdoors at the Manahawkin Lake. However, if the weather is bad, the concert moves to Old Historic Baptist Church next door at 120 N. Main Street (Route 90.
The following is a list of entertainment that has been presented to us here at TAPinto Stafford-LBI for Monday, August 7, 2017.
Buckalews, Beach Haven
- Tom and Terry, 8 p.m.
Engleside Sand Bar:
- Rob Connolly, 3-7 p.m.
Nardis Tavern, 11801 Long Beach Boulevard, Haven Beach
- Johnny Mac Karaoke, Monday 5 p.m.
- Under Pressure, Monday 10 p.m.
The Old Causeway, East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin
- Monday Night Tailgate Party: Ted Hammock and the Pickles, Monday 7 p.m.
Seashell, Centre and Atlantic Avenue, Beach Haven
- Chris Gustelli, 4 p.m. at the Tiki Bar
- Chris Gustelli, 7:30 p.m. at the Martini Bar
- Chris Fritz, by the Tiki bar 10 p.m.
Spray Beach Inn,
- The Other Half, 5 p.m.
Surf City Hotel
- Dan Brown, 7 p.m.
Viking Off the Hook, Barnegat Light
- Dave Jones