STAFFORD, NJ – The St. Mary's Annual Carnival is from 6:00 to 10:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday evening. These are the last two nights of the carnival.
Listed below is a list of entertainment for Saturday and Sunday. Have a great weekend.
Arlington, Ship Bottom
- Warren Brothers, Sunday at 8 p.m.
Buckalews, Centre Street and Long Beach Blvd, Beach Haven
- Earl Sutton, Saturday 4 p.m.
- The Koots, Saturday 9 p.m.
- Lenny G. and the Soulsenders, Sunday 7 p.m.
Daymark, 404 Broadway, Barnegat Light
- Eleven Eleven, Saturday 10 p.m.
Engleside Sand Bar:
- Facedown, Saturday 3-7 p.m.
- Ridgemont High, Sunday 3-7 p.m.
- Joey D. and the Rockin Oldies, Saturday 8 p.m.
- The Quattro, Sunday 4 p.m.
Joe Pops, Ship Bottom
- Ted Hammock, Saturday 3 p.m.
- The Nerds, Saturday 10 p.m.
- Ted Hammock, Sunday 3 p.m.
Ketch, Second Street and the Bay, Beach Haven
- Daks on the Deck, Sunday 5 p.m.
- Teen Night, Sunday 9 to 11:45 p.m.
- Teen Night, Tuesday 9 to 11:45 p.m.
Marlin, Centre Street and Bay Avenue, Beach Haven
- Kicking Sunrise, Saturday 10 p.m
Nardis Tavern, 11801 Long Beach Boulevard, Haven Beach
- Garage Kept, Saturday 5 p.m.
- Seven Stone, Saturday 10 p.m.
- Dave Christopher Band, Sunday 5 p.m.
- MR. LOVEJOY Sunday, 10 p.m.
The Old Causeway, East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin
- Ned and the Groundhogs, Saturday 10 p.m.
- Joe Faronea, Sunday 3 p.m.
Plantation, Harvey Cedars
- Jeremy Renner, Saturday 9 p.m.
Seashell, Centre and Atlantic Avenue, Beach Haven
- Smokin Jackets, Saturday 3:30 p.m. by the pool
- The Zoo, Saturday 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Shorty Long and the Jersey Horns, by the pool Sunday, 3:30 p.m.
- Ty Mares Sunday 7:30 p.m at the Martini Bar
- Ted Hammock and Matt Fisher, by the Tiki bar Sunday at 10 p.m.
Spray Beach Inn
- Problem Child, Saturday 5 to 9 p.m.
- Pat Karwan, Sunday 5 to 9 p.m.
Surf City Hotel
- Sir Rod, Saturday 10 p.m.
- BILL & ANDY, Sunday 5 p.m.
TERRACE TAVERN, LONG BEACH BLVD IN BEACH HAVEN TERRACE
- Ted, Saturday 10 p.m.
- Jimmy Brogan, Sunday 10 p.m.